After two playtests we’re starting to get a handle on things.
We’ve got a working title & logo idea…
…and we’ve got a field of combatants assembled.
Best of all… the rules are really coming together.
Our first playtest, two nights ago, saw us as knight versus knight. It was a little rough around the edges but a lot of fun. We learned a lot from just one game.
Last night’s playtest was even better and our adjustments really intensified the game.
Now, with further tweaks, tonight’s playtest will give a pretty good indication if we’re ready to put together our first playtest package.
Wish us luck.